Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Lights of Christmas



We finally made it to the "lights of Christmas" last night. This is a Christan camp that goes all out with lights, food and programs. It cost too much, but every year Dan gets two tickets because it is where they take the Fifth grades to science camp. It was cold, but not too cold. I didn't fall on the ice and a good time was had by all. They said the attendance is way down this year because of the snow. Speaking of snow... It's still snowing. We have been snow in for over a week now. I'm done but the kids are having to much fun.

3 comments:

Susie Q said...

Yeah you finally updated your blog. How are you doing? I hope all is well. We are tired of the snow too!

Heidi said...

What is this, a post by Robin?? SOrry you guys are sick of the snow, at least you know yours will melt soon and be gone, we still have months and months to endure! Love you!

Forsyth Family Fun said...

Hello Robin-
I was hoping for a picture of the new baby- I guess I will wait patiently! Love you!