Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas come and gone




We had a wonderful Christmas at our home. The kids slept until 8:00Am so Dan went running. The snow coming down made it feel like a winter wonderland. We laid around and watched a lot of movies. (Little house on the prairie) It is weird to not be around family this year. And it sounds like Mom and Dads was kind of quite as well.
It's Boxing day today and I would love to box up my pitiful Christmas tree. I still love all the other decorations,but that tree has seen better days. (days without cats)
We hope that everyone else found the season to be MERRY!

4 comments:

Forsyth Family Fun said...

Hello Perkins- Are we still on for Monday? I am looking forward to the new baby more than Christmas I am afraid. Robin will need to teach Dan how to add pictures to facebook before monday!!!! Love you!

Man Of Steele said...

We missed the Perkins Christmas morning!

Susie Q said...

i hope you guys had a good Christmas and will have a good new year I miss you

katrina

Susie Q said...

ps my email is kittykattiedie@yahoo.com
please fill free to email me and check out my blog

kat