Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Last week my friends in the ward gave us a baby shower. It turned out great. I think that there were 15 adult and 13 kids. We tied a quilt, painted onesies, made scrapbook pages and of course we ate lots. But the best thing was the new stroller. My kids are loving it. They play with it daily with dolls and without. The Quilt was also a hit. Liam cried when we said that he could not sleep with. Everybody made one square and it was fun to see that everyone was thinking when they made it.
I know that I am blessed to have such great friends who care for me and my family.

4 comments:

Susie Q said...

I love the quilt. Do you have a name picked out or is it a secret. I am coming up when you have the baby, so be prepared.

Heidi said...

That is a NICE stroller! I guess I'd better have one more kid so I can borrow it. Hee hee.

Robin said...

Heidi - it would need to be a three seater for you! HAHAHA!!!

Forsyth Family Fun said...

Tracy and I think this quilt is way to cute!!!
Miss you!