Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

Well we survived Halloween. Every year the school has a parade thur all the classes. So the first pictures are of that. Hazel loved being in class with Liam. I on the other hand felt like it was too much work to have her. After 2 1/2 hours I had to leave fpr my sanity. That night the little kids and I helped out at the Monster Mash at the Elementary, Savannah got to go to her first Middle school dance (much to her mom's surprize, Dan said "Yes". Dan help our friends move out of our ward.
Saturday was more layed back after the morning run/ride to the bakery. (which I had to get out of bed to go pick uo all the wet traveler and bring them home.) Dan's sister Adrianna and family came up for the weekend and went trick or treating with us. I got to stay home and answer the door , wash dishes and make doughnuts. I did like the queit house however. Just in case you can tell that we are: Hazel-Strawberry/Liam- Indianna Jones/Autumn-Pretty Princess/ Savannah-Emma (jane austin)



4 comments:

Susie Q said...

Im glad you updated your blog so I could see picstures of the kids. They all look awesome. I am so glad that Holiday is out of the way. Happy Birthday too :) Miss you lots!!

Russ Steele said...

Trick or Treat! Looks like a fun time was had by all

Heidi said...

Could that baby be any cuter?? Everyone looks great!

Man Of Steele said...

Everyone look much older, and cuter!