Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A late Easter picture

I finally finished Hazels Easter dress so on Sunday and the kids dressed-up for me. I tried to take some pictures but had no real luck. Hazel didn't like the sun and wanted to eat. Liam wanted to sit where he wanted to sit. So I gave in and went to feed Hazel and gave the camera to Savannah. She took Autumn around the yard and took a ton of cute pictures. Liam wouldn't play her game. Autumn took some cute ones of Savannah, but Savannah deleted them before I could see them. I bet they were cute. So I guess I have to go to target now to get some pictures.


3 comments:

Susie Q said...

Cute dresses and even cuter kids!

Heidi said...

dresses turned out great! (and I'm glad to see Liam wore his pink shirt!)

Russ Steele said...

Your kids are getting too big too fast. Love the pictures