Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Liam turns 6

Will 6 years ago we were in England waiting for our Liam to come. He came and made our family. He has been such a blessing in our lives.

So tonight he wanted to go bowling, I thought great. (maybe lifting the big bowling ball would help baby come faster.) To find that the bowling alley has league from 5:30 to 9:30 every night. We got there at 5:45 PM. No bowling for us.

So we got the Indiana Jones movie and came home to play legos and watch the movie.

Liam seemed happy enough. I think that it was a good day for all.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

happy birthday, liam! I remember how fun it was to be pregnant with you last time, and how bummed I was when you had a baby, and I still had a month!
Sorry about the bowling - I hate league nights!

Susie Q said...

Happy Birthday Liam! Your still just as cool as ever.

Russ Steele said...

Happy Birthday Liam! Lego's are always fun. Did you pop popcorn? I am predicting a new baby Boy this weekend.

Man Of Steele said...

Happy birthday Spider Man, ah Super Man, ah Indiana Jones!

Forsyth Family Fun said...

Happy Birthday Liam!
I love legos- we will have to play sometime! I have serious lego skills!