Thursday, January 17, 2008

Christmas break

We had a great Christmas Break. Our first night was spent in a little cabin at Ensign Ranch with Dan's brother Clifton and family. It was so beautiful. It snowed all night and it was hard to leave in the morning. (Not only becasue of the roads, but the it seemed like winter wonderland.

Christmas was spent in Utah with my family. I'm so lucky that my family is so great. We had a wonderful time. Between Christmas and New Years we went to ARCHES. It was awesome. The colors were so beautiful. Red, White and Blue. What more could we ask for. Dan even let us get Hotel both nights. (NO tents in the snow.)

We are turely blessed.




3 comments:

Russ Steele said...

I just love arches. Your pictures are beautiful.

Heidi said...

Yeah!!! A new post! Love your pictures. It was great to have you here. Sorry we were all sick and didn't get to play that much! :(

Forsyth Family Fun said...

I am impressed. It has been a while since I have been to your blog- I guess I need to check a little more often.
Love you!